10 Action-Packed Quotes to Keep You Motivated at Work


  1. “Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.” – Vince Lombardi
  2. “I always did something I was a little not ready to do. I think that’s how you grow. When there’s that moment of ‘Wow, I’m not really sure I can do this’ and you push through those moments, that’s when you have a breakthrough.” – Marissa Mayer
  3. “Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” – John Wooden
  4. “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.” – Sam Levenson
  5. “The future depends on what you do today.” – Mahatma Gandhi
  6. “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.” – Robert Collier
  7. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain
  8. “I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.” – Leonardo da Vinci
  9. “Nothing will work unless you do.” – Maya Angelou
  10. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fake Friends Quotes #2

Bad Friends are Two Faced People I hate two faced People. It’s so hard to decide which face to slap first. Bad Friend Disrespect You to O...

Popular Posts