Cute Sayings for Her

My heart jumps every time I see your name on the screen of my phone. And my friends are still wondering why I smile every time I read your messages…
They say that you can only fall in love once in your life. Now I know it is not true, as I fall in love with you every single day.
You are everything I always wanted; everything I always dreamed; everything I won’t ever let goes.
The best day of my life was when you told me you loved me with that beautiful smile.
I wish you could be able to see yourself with my eyes because you can’t imagine how exceptional you look to me.
If loving you was a sea, I would be drowning in the middle of the ocean. For you, I would do anything. I love you.
No one falls in love by choice: that is something that you can’t control even if you try to. With you, I lost not only control but also my mind. I am madly in love with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fake Friends Quotes #2

Bad Friends are Two Faced People I hate two faced People. It’s so hard to decide which face to slap first. Bad Friend Disrespect You to O...

Popular Posts