Sorry For Loving You Too Much

I'm Sorry
For what?
For loving you too much
For missing you
I'm sorry for wanting you to see you every day
For always thinking about you before going to sleep...
For feeling upset if I don't see you
For wanting you to be by my side
I'm sorry for wanting to make you HAPPY
For wanting you to be part of my life
For trying to make you smile
I'm sorry for bothering you...
For dreaming about you every day
I'm sorry for replying back as QUICK as possible
I'm sorry for getting MAD, JEALOUS, and Sad...
I'm sorry for being just a simple game
I'm sorry for thinking that YOU LOVED ME...
For annoying you with my message and call...
I'm sorry for caring about you
I'm just...
Sorry for every single mistake I made
Goodbye...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fake Friends Quotes #2

Bad Friends are Two Faced People I hate two faced People. It’s so hard to decide which face to slap first. Bad Friend Disrespect You to O...

Popular Posts