Mind Talk After Breakup

B: I saw her today
G: I saw him today
B: It seems like it's been forever
G: I wonder if he still cares
B: She looks better than before
G: I couldn't stop staring at him
B: I asked how things are doing?
G: I asked about his new girlfriend
B: I'd picked her over any girl I'm with
G: He's probably really happy now
B: I can't even look at her without crying
G: He couldn't even look at me
B: I told her I miss her
G: He didn't mean it
B: I mean it
G: He doesn't mean it
B: I love her
G: He loves his new girlfriend
B: I held her for the last time
G: He gives me a friendly hug
B: Then I went home & cried
G: Then I went home & cried
B: I lost her...
G: I love him...


When your ex says
"You'll never find anyone like me"
Just smile and Reply
"That's the point".



No comments:

Post a Comment

Fake Friends Quotes #2

Bad Friends are Two Faced People I hate two faced People. It’s so hard to decide which face to slap first. Bad Friend Disrespect You to O...

Popular Posts