Sad love poem...

During Sleepness nights...
I pretend that the past isn't real...
It brings back how I used to feel...
So much sadness in my hopeless life...
Never knew things would change so fast...
You're not here and I'm alone...
Trying to run away from this pain that has grown...
I feel so empty now that you're gone...
There's so much crying; I feel like dying...
This one is for you
And these words aren't brand new
Though it's coming from the heart...
Thank you for the life you've given me
Thank you for the hope; I'm finally free
You'll always be in my mind...
Cross my heart, hope to die
I never will forget you
I can't go on without you
I hope this wish will come true
During sleepless nights and endless dreams
These words inside my heart
Stay in there till we're apart
Feel these tears coming in my eyes
I try not to cry I'll try...
This shooting pain in y eyes
Can't hold it anymore...
You're gone; you walked away
Now I'm colder than the ocean breeze
Now you're too far gone...
Please stay with me...
I promised myself I would not cry
Then a silent tear falls from my eye
You're the only place I can put myself.
No hopes or dreams...
Can fill my tumbling days
After you're gone.
Day after day
And I slowly go insane...
I hear your voice...
If I see you next to never
How can we say forever?
Wherever you go
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
And how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you
I hear the laughter I taste the tears
I wonder how we can survive
This romance
But in the end, if I'm with you
I'll take the chance
I wonder for a moment
If this is all a dream
To watch you leaving...
is to know that I've lost my place on this earth.
Long ago I was free
Where did all the time go?
And I will finally have to let go
This memory will be in my heart forever
I will say goodbye to you.
But not forever
Only for now...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fake Friends Quotes #2

Bad Friends are Two Faced People I hate two faced People. It’s so hard to decide which face to slap first. Bad Friend Disrespect You to O...

Popular Posts