Funny Love Quotes for HER

I need to buy a dictionary because since I first saw you I am speechless!
You must live in my heart. I promise I won’t make you pay the rent.
My mom always told me not to steal anything, but I would gladly steal a million kisses from you!
You are so sweet that I get fat with only looking at you.
If Adam ate the Apple for Eve, I would eat a whole grocery shop for you.
You are not my number one, you are and always be my ONLY one.
I will pretend to hug you until you come here. Why do people keep looking at me?
I don’t feel butterflies inside… I feel the whole jungle.
Don’t break my heart, I have only one… instead, break a bone, I have plenty of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fake Friends Quotes #2

Bad Friends are Two Faced People I hate two faced People. It’s so hard to decide which face to slap first. Bad Friend Disrespect You to O...

Popular Posts