Fake Friends Quotes #1


Fake Friends Only Exist When in Need
Oh, I am so sorry, I forgot I only exist to you when you need something from me.

Bad Friends Hit from Behind
Bad friends hit you in the back, good friends hit you on the face.

The Biggest Mistake I Ever Made
The biggest mistake I have made in my life is letting people stay in my life far longer than they deserve.

Lose Fake one and Find the Real Friend
As we grow older we don’t lose friends, we just learn who the real ones are.

Fake Friends are The Greatest Enemy
Your closest friend may turn out to be your greatest enemy.

Power Snatches Away A Fake Friend
A friend who gains power and control is a friend lost

Fake Friends Talks about You
Once they stop talking to you, they start talking about you.

God Bless You, If You are True
Keep talking about me behind my back, and watch God keep blessing me in front of your face.

Bad Friends Reveal Your Secret in Public
This is what happens. You tell your friends your most personal secrets, and they use them against you.

Attributes of Bad Friends
Buy a gift for a dog, and you’ll be amazed at the way it will dance and swerve its tail, but if don’t have anything to offer to it, it won’t even recognize your arrival; such are the attributes of fake friends.

Fake Friends Pretend with You
Someone who smiles too much with you can sometime frown too much with you at your back.



1 comment:

Fake Friends Quotes #2

Bad Friends are Two Faced People I hate two faced People. It’s so hard to decide which face to slap first. Bad Friend Disrespect You to O...

Popular Posts