Sad Love Story Which Will Touch Your Heart...

Boy: Hi baby, How are you? I'm so happy today!!!
Girl: Wait... I'll text you later, I'm still busy with my thesis.
Boy: Please baby, just this once? you can finish that tomorrow.
Girl: I have to finish this on time, you know that.
Boy: Can you do it later? Let us talk first... I miss you so much, baby.
Girl: What??? Can't you understand this is my project!? You can't give time to me??? Could you please? I also have my own life... Let me live for my self for once!!! Stop texting me!
Boy: Sorry baby. I love you very very much. I'll just text you later.
...
Boy: Hi baby, I can't stay long not texting you. I really wanted to talk to you... I want us to be happy again.
Boy: Hi baby, still you are not responding to my texts. How's your thesis?
Boy: Baby... Please response, I'm worried already...
Boy: Baby It's already 10 pm... It's been 2hours but you are still not replying to my text. I miss you already... I love you so much!
Boy: Umhh baby... I love you so much... I'm just here for you always... The time is near that we'll always be together...
Girl: Didn't I tell you I'll text you after I'm done with my thesis?! Can't you understand that?!?! Why is it so hard for you to get that I'm busy?? It's like there is no tomorrow... You are overreacting... WILL YOU JUST SLEEP???
Boy: Sorry baby... OK. Good night baby... "I LOVE YOU" Take care of yourself always... I'll always here to guide you. I'm just here... I'll never leave you...

The next day......

Girl: Baby wakes up... Sorry about what I've said last night... I was just really busy. Eat your breakfast baby... I'll be going to college now...
Girl: Wake up baby you still have classes to attend... Text me when you are awake...
Girl: Hey, Why until now you are not texting? It's already your lunch break... Why didn't you attend your classes? Don't you have phone credits? Please text me...

He left us already... my son left me already. Your boyfriend left you... He already left those who are dear to him... Did he tell you he's sick? This was the 3rd year his doctor gave him... We thought it wasn't true...
Because no one can predict how long a person can live in this world... but to our surprise, his heart didn't make it too... We tried to wake him up this morning but he never responded. There was a message for you on this phone but he wasn't able to send it...

"TAKE" care of yourself always... I'm happy where I am going. Please don't cry... I'm sorry I didn't tell you about my condition... I don't want to bother you for me because I know how busy you are with your thesis... I don't wanna add up to your worries...
But I understand you... you might fail on your thesis if you won't be to finish it. I'm really really sorry... and I love you very very much... Please promise me you'll be strong... I'm by your side now... I'll always be here... <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fake Friends Quotes #2

Bad Friends are Two Faced People I hate two faced People. It’s so hard to decide which face to slap first. Bad Friend Disrespect You to O...

Popular Posts